Honest. Accessibile. Accurate.
Finger Lakes Weather— so much more than just another forecast.
Meteorologist Drew Montreuil
With over 10 years of forecasting experience, degrees in meteorology from SUNY Oswego and Cornell, and a liftetime of experiencing the weather in the Finger Lakes firsthand, meteorologist Drew Montreuil brings an unparalleled expertise to the unique weather of the Finger Lakes.
Finger Lakes Weather is the product of years of study and development. Designed to fill a void of pertinent truly local weather information, FLXWeather.com is the go-to weather source for thousands of residents and tourists in the Finger Lakes region.
- Remaining cold in the Finger Lakes December 14, 2017
- Wintry Wednesday in the Finger Lakes December 13, 2017
- Moderate Winter Storm impacts the Finger Lakes into Wednesday December 12, 2017
- Widespread snow Monday night-Tuesday, followed by Lake Effect December 11, 2017
- Lake effect snow update- Sunday morning December 10, 2017