Honest. Accessibile. Accurate.
Finger Lakes Weather— so much more than just another forecast.
Meteorologist Drew Montreuil
With over 10 years of forecasting experience, degrees in meteorology from SUNY Oswego and Cornell, and a liftetime of experiencing the weather in the Finger Lakes firsthand, meteorologist Drew Montreuil brings an unparalleled expertise to the unique weather of the Finger Lakes.
Finger Lakes Weather is the product of years of study and development. Designed to fill a void of pertinent truly local weather information, FLXWeather.com is the go-to weather source for thousands of residents and tourists in the Finger Lakes region.
- Raw, cold Monday followed by frosty Tuesday Morning October 16, 2017
- What to expect from the weather Sunday in the Finger Lakes October 15, 2017
- Temperatures begin to rise again in the Finger Lakes October 13, 2017
- Some sun returns to the Finger Lakes Tuesday October 10, 2017
- Rain from Nate moves through the Finger Lakes October 9, 2017