Honest. Accessibile. Accurate.
Finger Lakes Weather— so much more than just another forecast.
Meteorologist Drew Montreuil
With over 10 years of forecasting experience, degrees in meteorology from SUNY Oswego and Cornell, and a liftetime of experiencing the weather in the Finger Lakes firsthand, meteorologist Drew Montreuil brings an unparalleled expertise to the unique weather of the Finger Lakes.
Finger Lakes Weather is the product of years of study and development. Designed to fill a void of pertinent truly local weather information, FLXWeather.com is the go-to weather source for thousands of residents and tourists in the Finger Lakes region.
- Some showers and storms Friday before nicer weekend weather August 18, 2017
- Quiet midweek weather for the Finger Lakes August 16, 2017
- Weak front brings a couple showers Tuesday August 15, 2017
- Mixed skies and a shower or two to start the week August 14, 2017
- A few Saturday showers in an otherwise fine weekend August 12, 2017