Honest. Accessibile. Accurate.
Finger Lakes Weather— so much more than just another forecast.
Meteorologist Drew Montreuil
With over 10 years of forecasting experience, degrees in meteorology from SUNY Oswego and Cornell, and a liftetime of experiencing the weather in the Finger Lakes firsthand, meteorologist Drew Montreuil brings an unparalleled expertise to the unique weather of the Finger Lakes.
Finger Lakes Weather is the product of years of study and development. Designed to fill a void of pertinent truly local weather information, FLXWeather.com is the go-to weather source for thousands of residents and tourists in the Finger Lakes region.
- Sunny, comfortable Wednesday weather July 18, 2018
- Rain, storms depart Tuesday morning July 17, 2018
- Thunderstorms chances increase late Monday into Tuesday July 16, 2018
- Afternoon thunderstorms mostly across the Southern Tier July 14, 2018
- A few clouds Friday, a couple storms Saturday July 13, 2018