Honest. Accessibile. Accurate.
Finger Lakes Weather— so much more than just another forecast.
Meteorologist Drew Montreuil
With over 10 years of forecasting experience, degrees in meteorology from SUNY Oswego and Cornell, and a liftetime of experiencing the weather in the Finger Lakes firsthand, meteorologist Drew Montreuil brings an unparalleled expertise to the unique weather of the Finger Lakes.
Finger Lakes Weather is the product of years of study and development. Designed to fill a void of pertinent truly local weather information, FLXWeather.com is the go-to weather source for thousands of residents and tourists in the Finger Lakes region.
- Great weather in the Finger Lakes…for a day October 19, 2018
- October Snow: How often does it happen? October 18, 2018
- Sunny high pressure brings cold today, warmth tomorrow October 18, 2018
- Cold front brings snow, freeze to Finger Lakes October 17, 2018
- Sunshine increases across the Finger Lakes October 16, 2018