Honest. Accessibile. Accurate.
Finger Lakes Weather— so much more than just another forecast.
Meteorologist Drew Montreuil
With over 10 years of forecasting experience, degrees in meteorology from SUNY Oswego and Cornell, and a liftetime of experiencing the weather in the Finger Lakes firsthand, meteorologist Drew Montreuil brings an unparalleled expertise to the unique weather of the Finger Lakes.
Finger Lakes Weather is the product of years of study and development. Designed to fill a void of pertinent truly local weather information, FLXWeather.com is the go-to weather source for thousands of residents and tourists in the Finger Lakes region.
- Winter Weather Advisories issued for Wednesday, February 20, 2019 February 19, 2019
- A little sun Tuesday before more mixed precipitation Wednesday February 19, 2019
- Flurries linger in the Finger Lakes Monday February 18, 2019
- Snow likely Sunday Evening into Monday February 16, 2019
- Temperatures fall Friday as front moves through February 15, 2019