I will be entering this year’s FedEx Small Business Grant contest, starting in February. I entered the 2013 contest and made it to the second round by being one of the top 100 vote-getters.
This year, I am aiming high for the top prize of $25,000, which would be invested in taking Finger Lakes Weather to a whole new level.
As part of this year’s entry, FedEx is encouraging companies share a 1 minute YouTube video. For my video, I would like your help! I would like to get as many of YOUR faces and comments into my video as I can in the 1 minute time limit. Here is how we can do this together:
1) Using your phone (or a digital camera with video), take a video ‘selfie’ of yourself saying something great about Finger Lakes Weather. You could say something about…
• How useful Finger Lakes Weather is
• How accurate the forecasts are
• The local expertise I provide
• How you use Finger Lakes Weather
• or anything else that will help get the attention of the judges!
2) Email or text your video to firstname.lastname@example.org. ***You can text to gmail accounts by simply putting the email address in the ‘To’ field like you would a phone number!***
Remember! Keep it as short as possible- I only have 1 minute of video time! The whole process should take less than 30 seconds. Thank you so much for your help, and get ready to vote like crazy come February!