We have settled into a relatively quiet, yet unsettled pattern. It seems like a contradiction, but it is true. While there are no big storm systems on the horizon and no big warm ups or intense cold spells, our day to day weather will still be fluctuating and no one day this week will be like the rest. Here are the forecast points you need to know to start off this week.
- Temperatures today will slowly fall as cooler air moves in behind a cold front that crossed the region early this morning.
- Conversely, temperatures will rise tomorrow afternoon and continue rising into Tuesday night. A few flurries are possible Tuesday afternoon before they turn to rain showers Tuesday night and Wednesday.
- More rain showers are possible this weekend, starting on Friday.
- Tuesday and Thursday will be the coldest days of the week, with highs in the low and mid 30s. Wednesday will be the warmest, with mid 40s.
- Little to no snow accumulation is expected this week.