– A few showers will drift through the region Saturday morning as an impulse of energy rotates around low pressure over eastern Canada. The showers this morning will be most likely for areas east of Seneca Lake. Most of the rain should be light and brief.
– During the early afternoon, a few more showers may pop up. A rumble of thunder or some small hail will be possible. These showers will be possible anywhere in the Finger Lakes, but most areas will probably not see rain.
– A couple showers could linger as late as midnight tonight.
– Outside of any showers, expect a mix of sun and clouds with breezy northwest winds, similar to Friday.
– High temperatures will be around 70 degrees today and into the low and mid 50s tonight.
– Sunday looks dry, a bit warmer, and not as windy. Highs should reach the mid and upper 70s.
– The weather for the middle of next week continues to look unsettled but uncertain. Expect rain at some point.
Did You Know?
You can get the forecast for your zip-code by filling in the box below. Bookmark your page on all your devices so you can always get the best weather for the Finger Lakes. You can read more about these zip-code forecasts here.
Alternatively, you can navigate to your town’s page (if it has its own zip-code) by typing flxweather.com/[your-town] into your browser, replacing [your-town] with the name of your town. For example, flxweather.com/ithaca or flxweather.com/penn-yan.