Here is your forecast on the go for this morning:
- As expected, it is a showery, cold morning in the Finger Lakes as a disturbance moves through, bringing more precipitation to the area.
- Most of the precipitation today will be rain, but snow will start to mix in as colder air works in.
- Temperatures may rise a little this morning, but will fall by this afternoon. Most places should be in the low 30s later today.
- Overnight lows will be in the upper 20s. They would probably fall further, but southerly winds will develop after midnight.
- Those southerly winds will kill off any lingering flurries being produced downwind of Lake Ontario.
- A disturbance will pass to our northwest on Saturday- a couple of stray showers may be possible, but most areas will probably be dry.