We will start out this week with some enjoyable weather, but it will not last. I will have more details on that later today. Here are the key points to the forecast for today and tomorrow:
- Clouds Monday morning should gradually move north during the day. I expect some sunshine by the afternoon.
- Temperatures today will be slightly above normal, with most places in the mid 50s.
- Winds will increase overnight and into Tuesday and will be gusty at times.
- The winds will counteract clear skies tonight and keep temperatures around 40º.
- Temperatures should hover around 60º with sunny skies and come clouds building in late.