Today will be a very nice day- but it may end up being one of the last days of its kind for quite some time.Here are the need-to-know details for today and tomorrow:
- Skies will be mostly sunny throughout today.
- Sunny skies, southerly winds and above average morning temperatures should help temperatures into the 60s this afternoon.
- Clouds will increase after dark, but rain will not move in until well after Midnight.
- Rain will be light and scattered and may linger into the morning daylight hours, especially for the eastern FLX.
- Temperatures will fall during the day on Wednesday, settling in the mid and upper 30s during the afternoon.
- Thank a Veteran today!