Weekend Weather Forecast Highlights
Here is a quick look at the things you need to know for the weekend as well as a quick update on the possible impacts Florence may have in the Finger Lakes.
- Saturday and Sunday will be similar days and will follow the pattern set by Thursday and Friday.
- Skies will be a mix of sun and clouds throughout the day.
- Rain will be limited to one or two very small, very light showers.
- High temperatures Saturday will be in the upper 70s and low 80s.
- Sunday’s highs will be 2-4 degrees warmer than Saturday for most areas.
- Dewpoints will remain in the upper 60s to near 70 degrees, resulting in some mugginess.
- Overnight lows will continue to be in the mid and upper 60s.
- Winds will be very light, with almost calm winds Saturday and a slight south wind Sunday.
- Florence’s impacts in the Finger Lakes continue to be highly uncertain.
- It is possible that parts of the Finger Lakes could see very little rain while others see heavy rain.
- Flash flooding would be a concern in some of the heavier scenarios.
- Rain, if any, will fall Monday night into Tuesday.
- A special Sunday post is likely to be made tomorrow with further updates.
Advertise on FLX Weather
Finger Lakes Weather offers prime advertising positions to local businesses to help fund its operations.
With tens-of-thousands of views monthly, Finger Lakes Weather is a great option for getting known in the Finger Lakes while simultaneously helping a good cause.
Long-term advertisers, very small businesses, and non-profit organizations enjoy discounts to make advertising even more affordable.
There are no complicated algorithms to crack — your ad is always visible. The process is simple, too. Just send along your ad image, or have an ad created for you. The ad can then be linked to your website, Facebook page, or wherever you’d like. Images can be changed as often as you like, too.
Advertising on Finger Lakes Weather is a winning proposal for everyone. Your business gets guaranteed local exposure. The Finger Lakes continues to get reliable, accurate weather information. FLX Weather gets the financial support it needs to continue and grow.
Fill out the form in the green box for more information!