Rain Expected Saturday Night
An area of widespread, heavy rain is expected to move into the Finger Lakes. Here are a few quick facts that will give you all of the information you need to know:
- A couple showers will be possible during Saturday morning and afternoon. Most areas will not see any rain, though.
- Rain will overspread the region from south to north between 7-11 pm Saturday.
- The heaviest rain will fall between 12-6 am.
- Most of the Finger Lakes region should see over a half-inch of rain.
- Over an inch of rain is possible across the southwestern Finger Lakes.
- Flooding is not anticipated, though some poor drainage areas could see some ponding of water early Sunday morning.
- Rain should completely move out of the region before 11 am Sunday.
- There will only be a very small chance for a late day shower or storm Sunday.
- Rain will be a daily occurrence through all of next week.
- Total rain amounts through the week will range from 2-5 inches. A few localized areas could see even more.