Above normal temperatures and gusty winds will be the main weather story for the Finger Lakes today, but all eyes are already focused on what may happen Wednesday night.
Here are your main forecast points you need to know to start the Holiday week.
- Most of the precipitation for the Finger Lakes is over for this system. A few showers, and maybe even a rumble of thunder, are all that should be expected today.
- Mostly dry weather continues Tuesday into early Wednesday.
- Temperatures will top out in the low 60s today, with upper 40s tomorrow and mid 30s on Wednesday.
- Winds will be gusty today, especially the further northwest you go. Wind Advisories and Warnings are in place for some areas.
- A storm system may bring some heavy snow to the northeast Wednesday into Wednesday night. Some uncertainties remain, but at this time, it looks like the worst of the storm will stay east. Stay tuned for more no-hype forecasts as things become more clear.